Monday, January 14, 2008

Dez in Cali part1:Misadventures in misfortune

Well I'm in Cali confused as hell.I took off from south carolina sunday morning around 8a.m.(of course being an artist I wasn'nt on time but for good reason I got to tell the people that matter to me the most bye.Those two people being My brother Anderson and someone special to me Sharday.After getting teary eyed cause my bro was sad and she started crying.)

(and the fact that I wasn't going to see either of them for a while didn't help.)
(I'm not going to lie I balled my eyes out. Seeing females cry is like kryptonite for me.Plus my bro was unhappy damn it sucked.)

This led me to think Goodbyes are really difficult based on the way people react to the fact that you're leaving. If people were happy go lucky then goodbyes would be easier but then that would make the person that's leaving think you don't give a rats ass about them.which may I say is never a good thing. But goodbyes in which people cry shows you that they love you but at the same time it ends up being the last memory of them you have before you left so in turn it makes you sad as well.


So I might buy me a laptop(the have wireless at the library plus I can batch dvds.) or a digital camera(to record video journals and send them to people) tommorow so I can try and upload shit. Man I really hate military LRC's I cant even check my mail on the computer. WTHITS?.? well anyway enough of my ranting. It'll be about amonth until I go to the sands to play.


Okay back to my adventure. After some wandering around aimlessly on this base once again and getting situated I'm at the local library where I can now check my e-mail and such. Anywhoo back to what I was saying earlier. I'm going to be in the US for about a month and some days. And I can't wait to go that way I'll actually be counting down the days till my return and I'll be that much closer to getting out of the military. I'll hit my 2 year mark on may 30th of this year and it'll be freak'n sweet.even sweeter if I wasn't n the going to the sands but hey beggers can't be choosers.

No comments: